The largest and undoubtably greatest Motocross Race on the planet: Motocross of Nations heads to the legendary track of Ernee, France for 2015 with the home team defending their crown. With Team USA and the likes of Germany, Belgium and many others consisting of the elite Motocross racers on the planet: it’s set to be one of the biggest ever witnessed. Quite sad not to be going, just too much on at the moment. The last one I went to was at Teutschental and it was just an incredible experience. You can watch it at the link below though!
- 13:30 – LIVE Studio Show
- 14:20 – LIVE MXGP Qualifying Heat
- 15:20 – LIVE MX2 Qualifying Heat
- 16:20 – LIVE Open Qualifying Heat
- 10:50 – LIVE FInal B
- 13:00 – LIVE Race 1 (MXGP & MX2)
- 14:30 – LIVE Race 2 (MX2 & Open)
- 16:00 – LIVE Race 3 (Open & MXGP)
All the times are relative to your computer clock (CEST).