Haibike pro Guido Tschugg took delivery of his new XDURO NDURO and built it up with a custom spec using components from his sponsors. He picked the smaller Bosch Intuvia screen instead of the bulky Nyon model, because when you ride like Guido you don’t spend much time looking a screen anyway and he prefers the compact size, as do we. He plans to trim the cables, but apart from that, the bike is ready to go, so we snapped a few photos for ya.
The details of his custom NDURO PRO build are below!
– Shimano XTR brakes and shifting
– Custom painted DT Swiss hubs and rims
– New 180mm SRSuntour Durolux fork
– Prototype SRSuntour DUAIR shock
– New ergowave seat from SQlab
– Kenda Honey Badger DH Pro tires