Light, agile and power above and beyond that offered by the competition, the MV Agusta Brutale has a revolutionary engine that is the most advanced in the middle-weight segment. The new in-line three cylinder power plant is derived directly from the F3 and sets new records for compactness and the application of technical solutions only previously seen on MotoGp motorcycles such as advanced electronics with the MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System), a system that integrates the Full Ride By Wire throttle control with integral multi-maps for the engine and traction control. Power output is a staggering 115 hp at 12.500 rpm and a torque curve that is more similar to a liter bike rather than a supersport.
The chassis, as is the MV Agusta tradition, is without rivals in this category. The frame is a mix of steel tubing and aluminum components that offers a level of rigidity that is destined to make it the reference in its class.
At only 163 kg dry, the MV Agusta Brutale 675 can satisfy even the most demanding of riders. The extremely light weight coupled with the high power output of the engine will allow the Brutale 675 to accompany new riders from the beginning of their adventure on two wheels all the way to the peak of their riding capabilities.
In detail, the principle characteristics of the MV Agusta Brutale 675 are:
• Ultra-compact three cylinder engine with counter-rotating crankshaft
• Electronic technology: MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System)
• Traction control with 8 levels of adjustment
• Frame with a mixture of steel and aluminum components
• Single-sided rear swingarm with a Sachs rear shock
• 43mm upside-down front forks
• Racing brakes with radial calipers